At Kotis Family Dentistry, we are passionate about providing you with the best possible general dentistry care. To ensure this care is provided, we highly recommend scheduling an appointment at least every 6 months, so we can keep your teeth and mouth in ideal condition and prevent serious oral health problems from developing. Need further convincing? Here are the top reasons to visit a dentist twice a year:
- Halt Gum Disease– Regular cleanings are part of preventing gum disease such as gingivitis. Be sure to stay ahead of any such problems by a deep cleaning at least twice a year along with daily brushing and flossing routines.
- Treat Tooth Decay– You will have a better chance of not getting tooth decay when you have your teeth cleaned twice a year. In addition, if tooth decay does start, we can diagnose and resolve it far more easily if it is caught early than if it goes untreated for several months or longer.
- Prevent Plaque– Plaque is full of bacteria and should be removed from your teeth professionally on a regular basis to avoid it building up and causing serious dental problems down the road.
- Smile Improvement– We can provide several general dentistry services that improve your smile to boost your confidence and are happy to answer any questions on how to further enhance your pearly whites!
- Save Money– It is far less expensive to have twice-a-year general dentistry visits than it is to need extensive dental work down the road because your teeth were not properly cared for.