Have you ever experienced any of the following scenarios?
- Crooked teeth, but you don’t want to struggle with wire braces
- Stained/yellow teeth
- Painful jaw due to overnight grinding
If you can relate to any of these dilemmas, we have the solutions! At Kotis Family Dentistry, we offer a variety of dental products that are designed to alleviate these problems.
- Crooked teeth – With today’s technology there are now more ways to correct crooked teeth other than wire braces. One of the options we provide is Invisalign. Invisalign is one of the dental products we offer, made out of a clear, plastic material that fits over your teeth. It has the benefit of straightening your teeth and staying invisible. During the treatment process, you will need to come into our office to receive new aligners every 2 weeks until the end of your treatment.
- Stained/yellow teeth- With things like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, you want to look good when taking pictures or shooting videos. Have a bright smile to go with it! We offer tooth bleaching trays, which cover your teeth with a whitening solution. Be sure you follow our instructions and don’t keep the trays in longer than recommended. Make sure to avoid foods and drinks that can stain your teeth during this process, and also remember to brush, floss, and rinse regularly. Follow these instructions, and you’ll see results in a couple of days.
- Overnight grinding- We understand how stressful life can be. Sometimes your body will unconsciously react to that stress, such as grinding your teeth at night. This can harm your teeth by wearing them down and harming your jaw. Get protection by getting a biteguard. Biteguards are to be warn at night; they will keep your teeth apart and protect them from the damage of grinding.
So if you suffer from any of these issues, please call us at Kotis Family Dentistry, and we will provide the right dental products for you.