We’re here to help our Taylorsville patients enjoy the many benefits of Invisalign teeth-straightening.
There are two main reasons why some people avoid having their smile’s alignment corrected. The first is the appearance of traditional metal braces. The second is having dietary restrictions. At Kotis Family Dentistry, we want our Taylorsville, North Carolina patients to know that there is an ideal solution if either or both of these are of concern to you. We offer the Invisalign system. These clear aligners have a number of benefits over traditional braces.
- Eat what you want. Because the Invisalign device can be removed when you want to, simply take it off when you want to eat something that would normally damage braces.
- Virtually invisible. It can be challenging to deal with the attention that metal braces can invoke, but Invisalign is quite unnoticeable in most situations.
- Easier dental care. No special care needs to be taken when brushing and flossing, as you would with traditional metal braces.
- Smooth surfaces. You’ll enjoy much more comfort with Invisalign due to its smooth surface, whereas the sharp areas of metal braces can cause irritation to the inside of your mouth.
- Fewer dental visits. You won’t need as many visits to see us when you use Invisalign instead of braces, making it easier on your schedule.
Invisalign is the perfect option for kids and teens who are self-conscious about how they look. They are also ideal for adults who are looking to correct their smile later in life but fear they would feel a bit silly in traditional braces. If you have questions about Invisalign and would like to know if this is a good alternative for you, call and make an appointment for a consultation.