When you want the best results possible, we invite you to schedule a teeth whitening procedure at Kotis Family Dentistry in the Mooresville, NC area.
Who doesn’t want to have a smile that is bright, white and dazzling? However, often it is difficult to maintain such a smile due to our lifestyles. When tobacco usage, drinking red wine and coffee, and other things can dull your smile, it can be difficult to keep them looking their best with just routine brushing and flossing. While there are a number of products on the market that claim to do a great job of teeth whitening, many either do not work or are difficult to use. When you want the best results possible, we invite you to schedule a teeth whitening procedure at Kotis Family Dentistry.
The first thing that we will do is completely explain our teeth whitening procedure, so you can be sure you want to proceed and know exactly what to expect. We always strive to make you feel completely comfortable when under our care. We’ll never promise you more than we can deliver; however, with our quality professional level teeth whitening, we are confident you’ll be happy with the results.
Teeth Whitening at the Dental Office or DIY?
At Kotis Family Dentistry, we often work with people who want a more dazzling smile and want to know if our teeth whitening technique is a better solution than using DIY methods. There are actually several reasons why we tell our Mooresville, North Carolina patients to discuss teeth whitening with us. Here are some of the main benefits you can expect by having us handle your teeth whitening:
- Better Products– We have access to professional teeth whitening products that are superior to what you’d find for DIY use and will whiten your teeth more quickly.
- Safety- It is important to handle teeth whitening carefully if you want to avoid damage to the enamel. Increased sensitivity is common when using DIY products.
- Knowledge– When you come to us for teeth whitening, we can also be a valuable resource for learning about how your daily lifestyle choices affect your teeth.
- Full Care– Teeth whitening is often done in conjunction with a dental checkup and full cleaning, so this gives you the opportunity to discuss whitening twice a year to keep your smile its best. We can also catch any problems that are going on before they can become more advanced.
- Protect Gums– If you have sensitive gums or other issues with your teeth or gums, DIY teeth whitening would likely cause more irritation.
- Avoid Problems– It is always advisable to discuss teeth whitening with your dental professional before proceeding to be sure doing so won’t cause a problem. Even if you have decided to proceed with a DIY product, please talk to us first because not everyone should use whiteners.
Our goal is to provide you with an improved smile that you’ll be confident about. If you’ve been avoiding pictures because you are not happy with your discolored smile, we hope you’ll give us a call. We want to get you smiling from ear to ear again! Give us a call today and see why lots of Mooresville, NC residents are smiling brighter, thanks to our high-quality teeth whitening procedure.